I love Korean food. Love love love love love it.
But I do miss American food sometimes.
Here’s a list of the food I am craving to eat while I am on my sojourn in the states. **
In no particular order I want:
**I am crossing off my list as I eat these delicious items**
2) Feta Cheese
3) Pepper Jack Cheese
4) Capital Ale House $1 Burger night and Fries
5) Mango Sticky Rice
6) Mr. Yogato
7) Oven Baked Pizza
8 ) Moby’s Iranian Food
10) Yucca Fries
11) German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Icing
12) Ice Cream Sandwich
13) Strawberry Cream Pie
14) Captain Crunch
15) Broccoli Cheddar Soup in a bread Bowl
16) American Style BBQ with Corn on the Cob
17) Bagel with Cream Cheese
18) Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
23) Vanilla Yogurt
24) CHIPOTLE ( I LOVE YOU)
25) American Chinese Food
26) WONTONS (especially those made by the notorious KKY)
28) Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
31) Chicken Caesar Salad
32) Salmon drizzled with lemon juice
33) Shredded Wheat Cereal
34) Roast beef sandwich with pesto on cibatta bread
35) Sandwich from Wawa or Sheetz. Mmmmmmm happiness.
36) Vegan Brownies
38) Pumpkin Pie
39) Potato Salad
40) French Toast (IHOP)
42) Blueberry Tarts
43) Len Libby Chocolate (from Maine)
44) Eggo Waffles (Mostly because I love this gif)
I feel like this list could keep growing. I was tempted to google pictures to put in here, but seeing that right before lunch will make me too sad that I am still a few days away from food heaven.
** Some of this stuff I can get in Korea. BUT it’s not the same as in America.
My trip home was filled so much tasty food that I could barely eat it all. I think eating 30/44 was quite a feat! But right now I am craving an ice cream sandwich. I regret not making that happen!